6 x Global Account Executive
Business Development · London HQ Flexible Remote
DeepStream believes in frictionless global RFx communication and we’ve built the fastest and most user-friendly RFx platform ever made to make it happen.
We help businesses ditch outdated processes and make complex procurement seem effortless. Over 2500 businesses worldwide trust DeepStream with their transactions.
Join us to help even more businesses realise the potential of digitalising the RFx processes by bringing much needed sustainability, auditability, efficiency and better user experience across all RFx communication.
Your role as Global Account Executive is to find and engage with potential customers. You’ll identify the key stakeholders, what their needs are, and help them to understand the unique value DeepStream offers whilst ensuring they progress smoothly through the sales process.
You'll gain a solid understanding of the DeepStream product and competitive landscape and make a great impression. The work you do will drive momentum for the sales team but will have a huge impact across all parts of the company.
DeepStream is in a high growth phase and it's an exciting time to join and help shape our future.
- Be an early stakeholder in a fast-growing tech start-up 🚀
- Amazing culture: work alongside a tight-knit group of highly ambitious individuals and expect to take responsibility from day 1 🦸♀️🦸
- Exercise real influence within a flat hierarchy with open channels to management (CEO, CTO, Head of Product, etc.) 💪
- Competitive and performance-based salary & benefits 💰
- Flexible working environment: access to WeWork globally (free beer, barista coffee, cycle storage, showers, events and more) 😎
- Flexible with vacation days 🌴
- We’ll buy you the equipment you need to get the job done 💻📱
DeepStream is a fast growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity in every sense of the word. As research shows that some candidates – particularly female candidates – can be reluctant to apply to a role unless they meet all the criteria, we’d like to say to you now - please don’t let our role specification hold you back!
What you’ll do:
- Hit the ground running as an integral member of the Sales team, working as part of the wider Revenue team including Marketing, Customer Success and Product
- Navigate corporate structures to set up meetings with executives
- Pitch, negotiate and close contracts both for outbound and inbound leads (average sales cycle is less than 3 months)
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position DeepStream
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Generate new business via different channels and managing leads from our automated prospecting tool (social, email, cold calling etc.)
- Work with other departments to deliver for customers and improve processes
- Work with both Enterprise companies as well as high growth mid-sized companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hungry and highly ambitious, i.e. wanting to be part of the success of the company and be rewarded for contributing to this success
- 2-5 years of customer-facing experience is key
- Experience in SaaS sales and selling to supply chain, procurement or C-suite is a plus
- Able to learn quickly and change based on team and company requirements
- Able to create rapport, pitch and close deals via videoconference when required
- Comfortable with a performance-driven team environment with results-based assessments
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability of own new business sales targets and results, having own “book” mentality
- Proven record of success at hitting KPIs
- Experienced with prospecting leads via different channels (cold calling, social, email, etc)
- Able to build relationships with target clients quickly and effectively, solid social skills
- Effective in working remotely and communicating across internal team effectively
- Strong organisation and time management
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and are always excited to find someone who can bring a fresh perspective - so if the sound of this role excites you, we hope to hear from you!