DeepStream believes in frictionless global RFx (request for anything) communication and we’ve built the fastest and most user-friendly RFx platform ever made to make it happen.
We help businesses ditch outdated processes and make complex procurement seem effortless. Over 2500 businesses worldwide trust DeepStream with their transactions.
Join us to help even more businesses realise the potential of digitalising their RFx processes by implementing much needed sustainability, auditability, efficiency and better user experience across all RFx communication.
Your role as Customer Success Manager is to engage with newly onboarded customers to provide best in class service and support throughout their customer lifecycle.
We are seeking applicants with intuitive people skills who will gain a solid understanding of the DeepStream product and work with customers to incorporate the platform into their day-to-day RFx process. The work you do will drive momentum for DeepStream and will have a huge impact for all users on the platform.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive culture, celebrating diversity as we grow. The tech world has a reputation for being male dominated, but we don’t put much stock in the status quo. So, as research shows that female candidates in particular can be reluctant to apply to roles, unless they meet all the criteria, we’d like to say - please don’t let our role specification hold you back!
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and are always excited to find someone who can bring a fresh perspective.
- Be an early stakeholder in a fast-growing tech start-up 🚀
- Amazing culture: work alongside a tight-knit group of highly ambitious individuals and expect to take responsibility from day 1 🦸♀️🦸
- Exercise real influence within a flat hierarchy with open channels to management (CEO, CTO, Head of Product, etc.) 💪
- Competitive and performance-based salary & benefits 💰
- Flexible working environment: access to WeWork globally (free beer, barista coffee, cycle storage, showers, events and more) 😎
- Flexible with vacation days 🌴
- We’ll buy you the equipment you need to get the job done 💻📱
What you’ll do:
- Be highly integrated with other departments within the Revenue team to deliver value to our customers and the company
- Manage sales handovers, onboarding consultations and the customer lifecycle for all new customers/ users
- Build relationships with customers and users, be proactive and passionate with their success on the platform and create open communication channels
- Organised in managing multiple relationships, communicating updates across teams, providing feedback to the Product team
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Highly ambitious and not just a 9 to 5 player, i.e. want to be part of the success of the company
- Able to learn quickly and change based on team and company requirements
- Be comfortable with a performance driven team environment with results based assessments
- Demonstrate the value of DeepStream to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hungry and highly ambitious, i.e. wanting to be part of the success of the company and be rewarded for contributing to this success
- 2-5 years of customer-facing experience is key
- Experience in SaaS Customer success
- Able to create rapport, problem solve and think strategically for customer needs
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability of accounts
- Proven record of success at hitting KPIs
- Effective in working remotely and communicating across internal team effectively
- Strong organisation and time management
DeepStream is in a high growth phase and it's an exciting time to join and help shape our future.