Time: 20-30 hours per week
Location: WeWork in Shoreditch, London, United Kingdom, or remote if preferred.
Length of trainee program: 6 months with the possibility to extend and convert into full-time employment.
DeepStream is on a mission to transform the RFx (Request For anything) collaboration and transactions between any buyer-to-supplier, and we’ve built the fastest and most user-friendly platform ever made to make it happen. Today, DeepStream partners with some of the world’s leading companies across all industries and use cases — helping them to empower their teams across the globe to realise their full potential.
We are looking for a Marketing Trainee who has a strong desire to learn and an ambitious professional mindset that will help to further accelerate our growth. So, if you like working in a fast-paced environment, want to gain some invaluable experience, and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you.
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode 🚀
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else ✌️
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and actually quite nice people 🦸♀️🦸
- Pioneering a brand on the market and shaping a new behaviour 😎
- Flexible working environment: access to WeWork globally (free beer, barista coffee, cycle storage, showers, events, and more) 🙌
- Exercise real influence within a flat hierarchy with open channels to management (CEO, CTO, Head of Product, etc.) 💪
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee at DeepStream 🤝
What you’ll do:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support daily work with Customer Success, Product and Sales team
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organise marketing events
- A heroic team player with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Europe's hottest startups
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international/remote team environment
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Recent graduate or currently an undergraduate studying a degree in business, marketing, or content, ideally graduating in 2021 or 2022
DeepStream is a fast growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity in every sense of the word. As research shows that some candidates – particularly female candidates – can be reluctant to apply to a role unless they meet all the criteria, we’d like to say to you now - please don’t let our role specification hold you back!
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and are always excited to find someone who can bring a fresh perspective - so if the sound of this role excites you, we hope to hear from you!