👀 Who We Are Looking For:
Our DeepStream Marketing team based in London, Stockholm, or potentially remote is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager 🚀
🦾 What You Will Do:
Like everyone at DeepStream, we expect you to roll up your sleeves. No job is too big, and no job is too small. You’ll play an important role in driving the strategy that underpins our growth and adoption strategy by creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. This will combine web analytics, copywriting, user research, UX and competitor analysis and skills to develop data-led approaches that will improve in-app engagement and retention, loyalty and satisfied users.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will define DeepStream’s product marketing vision and strategy to drive adoption and growth, working across product, sales, customer success and marketing to implement it.
You will be responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, working closely with product when launching new products and solutions, enabling sales (both self-serve and enterprise), and executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
✔️ What You Will Achieve:
- Analyze product and customer data to inform adoption and growth for product and marketing strategies
- Develop A/B testing plan to test hypotheses and measure incremental revenue impact
- Guide all product positioning and messaging for adoption and growth for products
- Develop, lead, and support go-to-market strategies for major product launches
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Improve online customer journeys to be as frictionless as possible, continuously identifying opportunities to increase product engagement, improve NPS and ultimately provide better commercial outcomes
⭐️ About You:
- Have 4+ years of experience including 1 to 2 years Product Marketing Manager experience
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing
⚡️ About Us:
With a cloud-based digital workspace, DeepStream lets buyers and suppliers communicate seamlessly by moving all RFx processes (RFP/RFI/RFQs etc.) into one place. Now, users are enabled with smarter and transparent decision making, automated processes and reduced transactional costs whilst supporting them to find the best suppliers.
Founded in London 2016, United Kingdom, DeepStream is an interdisciplinary team of lifelong learners with backgrounds from a wide range of industries, countries, and cultural backgrounds. As a result, we bring fresh eyes and open minds to an outdated industry. Instead of replicating systems “because that’s how it’s usually done”, we create technology based on actual human behaviour, fighting and overturning assumptions with technology and creativity.
Today, DeepStream partners with some of the world’s leading companies across industries and use cases — helping them to empower their teams across the globe to realise their full potential.
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode 🚀
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and actually quite nice people 🦸♀️🦸
- Pioneering a brand on the market and shaping a new behaviour 😎
- Flexible working environment: access to 25 EP (free beer, barista coffee, cycle storage, showers, events, and more) 🙌
DeepStream is a fast-growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity in every sense of the word. As research shows that some candidates – particularly female candidates – can be reluctant to apply to a role unless they meet all the criteria, we’d like to say to you now - please don’t let our role specification hold you back!
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and are always excited to find someone who can bring a fresh perspective - so if the sound of this role excites you, we hope to hear from you!